PROMS's support model depends on two significant concepts: (i) continuous improvements and, (ii) high-level of customer responsiveness.
Drawing on (PCB electronics) industry-specific expertise and proven methodologies, PROMS helps customers streamline business processes
while developing the right IT strategy to improve manufacturing productivity and efficiency. In addition, PROMS continues to blend PCB
process knowledge, operations experience, and applications expertise to obtain suitable solutions while enabling customers to run operations at optimal levels.
- Immediate Responsive Customer Support
- Applications Usage Training
- Database Systems Support
- On-site Implementation and Support Consulting
- Additional off-site training programs at PROMS
- Software Web Support 24/7/365
- Internet Portal Support and FAQs
- Report writing and Interface Development
- Online Training Video Sessions
- Remote Access Server Support (via Internet-allows PROMS to perform training, immediately diagnose and resolve issues)
Innovative Custom Applications Development.
With constant changes in e-applications technology, manufacturers need a solutions provider that has depth in industry knowledge,
operations experience, and soaring development capacity to keep up with customer system requirements. PROMS software planning and
engineering is unsurpassed - leaving a lasting impression when custom-made projects or product add-ons are completed. PROMS's
unique development portfolio blends IT expertise along with industry and technical knowledge that's unparalleled and distinctive
in any business environment.
Business Re-Engineering Services.
PROMS re-engineering services enable companies to evaluate their operations performance and business processes in an
attempt to increase enterprise efficiency and productivity. This provides managers the opportunity to fine tune department
functions and improve production flow while removing potential bottlenecks.
Business Analysis Support.
Decision-support information is extremely critical in all business environments. PROMS's expertise in devising advanced
business analysis/reporting platforms (combined with industry experience) provide customers with the right information
that is automated, pre-configured, and easy to access.
Development and Peripheral Support Services
- Custom Software Development (a combination of PCB expertise and software development prowess gives customers the best of both worlds)
- Product Add-ons and Independent Applications
- Web Development Projects (.NET, XML, etc.)
- Integrated Internet Portal Applicatons (exchanges, extranets, intranets)
- Integration Projects with large ERP solutions including mid-level and smaller applications
- Enterprise Software Deployment.
- Business Consulting Services.
- Custom Applications Development.
- Software Support Services.
- Integration Support.
- Automation Development.
- Business Analysis/Reporting.
- Web Storefront B2B Integration.
End-To-End Business Support.
Global competition has created a leaner business environment where efficiency levels must remain at peak in order
to survive or grow. Companies turn to PROMS for continuous improvements in enterprise planning, calling in skilled
management experts to meet short- and long-term business strategies. PROMS helps customers run operations at optimal
levels blending PCB process knowledge, operations experience, and applications expertise to obtain suitable solutions.
- Onsite or Offsite Business Consulting
- PCB Re-engineering Services
- Implementation, Training, and Documentation Resources
- Business Reporting Analysis
- Long-Term IT Strategies (planning and deployment of future technologies and solutions)
Responsive Customer Support.
Providing ongoing responsive support to customer requests is extremely vital in our business. From conceptual planning to implementation,
systems execution and continuing maintenance, PROMS’s Customer Service and Support Access is the primary gateway to unsurpassed MES expertise.
PROMS keeps manufacturers operating 24/7 at sustained levels while building a solid framework for systems optimization and consistency.
Complementing this ease of support is PROMS's straightforward (easy-to-use) applications and reliable architecture that makes it easier
for our support team to service customers within this scope.
Unlimited Internet Support.
Customers may also access 24-hour support from a dedicated Internet Technical Support Site (ProCIM.com), which extends the availability
of software updates, documents, discussions, product knowledge base, functionality requests, and service information.
Annual Software Subscription Advantage.
- Software Upgrades.
- Support Eligibility.
- Unlimited Internet Support.
- Software Discounts.
Immediate Customer Support Contact
PROMS's business support portal is powered by the Emtranet Business Solutions Portal developed by PROMS as a peripheral
solution to complement its flagship enterprise software. This solution is used to enable customers to:
- Submit Support Requests
- Collaborate and Track On-going Projects
- Manage Event Tasks and Alerts
- Detailed Knowledge-Base System Training Videos